Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1/23/08

Breakfast: Oatmeal, with milk, cinnamon and splenda (200 calories)
Mid morning snack: Apple (100 cals)
Lunch: Subway turkey sandwhich with only half the bread (240 cals)
Mid afternoon snack: Carrots with a little fat free ranch and almonds (200 cals)
Dinner: Turkey burger, no bun, tomato, onion, avocado and steamed broccoli (max 300 cals)
Evening: Americano with a little cream (Max like 25 cals)

Did I make it for today?? I did cheat and have a few M&Ms but what the hell?? I have my period!!

Workout: Treadmill and elliptical--50 minutes
Sweat factor*: 4

What can I say? I had a lame workout today. But my freaking legs hurt man. And I didn't have time in all honesty. Work, study, eat, sleep, etc.

So a girl has an off day. BFD.

*What is sweat factor you ask? Basically RPE. I gauge my workout on how hard it is 1-10. Like for instance if I did 75 minutes of walking at 2.0% incline, it would be a 2. If I did 75 minutes of hardcore running, it would be a 10. I want to make sure I am not doing woosie workouts. And hey, don't take offense if you walk 75 minutes at 2% incline. What is woosie for me, maybe hard for someone else, and I totally understand that for sure.

No comments: